xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Welcome to the blog of international award winning wedding photojournalist Ian MacMichael: Latest commercial work for commecial client causes me some trouble....

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Latest commercial work for commecial client causes me some trouble....

Follow Me on Pinterest
Had a close encounter with the authorities shooting these images for a commercial client. After I had shot them, I was apprehended coming out of a shop and told I had been "caught on camera taking photographs" (shock, horror!) and that really wasn't allowed "in the current climate"!!

I was then threatened with the confiscation of my camera and deletion of images!!

Thankfully, I managed to avoid that outcome after about 15 minutes of "discussion"!!
Anyway, here are a few of the images










No comments:

Post a Comment