xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Welcome to the blog of international award winning wedding photojournalist Ian MacMichael: Steve and Shelly PWS...

Monday 6 February 2012

Steve and Shelly PWS...

Follow Me on Pinterest
We a really great, if not absolutely freezing time with  Steve and Shelly last Saturday. We met up at the Liver Buildings and it was raining, windy and very cold! We managed to get out onto the river side and brave the elements. I was using my new Elinchrom Ranger Quadra RX kit for the first time and the appalling weather nearly put me off trying them! I decided to risk it and used a 1 light set up, with just the diffuser on the front of the bare bulb.
It was bitterly cold and after a few minutes my hands were completely numb, I could barley press the shutter. I know, I'm nesh...OK!!
Anyway, Steve and Shelly were far braver then me and really threw themselves into the shoot. We got some great shots and warmed up with a coffee when we had finished. We're so glad they chose us to be a part of their special day...we can't wait. If it's as much fun as we had last Saturday, it will be a fantastic day!















No comments:

Post a Comment