xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Welcome to the blog of international award winning wedding photojournalist Ian MacMichael: Claire and Brenda's wedding preview....

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Claire and Brenda's wedding preview....

Follow Me on Pinterest
Just getting round to posting Claire and Brendan's wedding images after our holiday...here's a preview with a selection to follow later in the week.....







I hope you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment. It would also be great if you could Tweet, like on Facebook or +1 this post using the buttons just below.  I've also got a Facebook business page too.

If you would like to receive an email each time I add a new post or wedding to the site, please send me your email address here. I do not send spam email

No comments:

Post a Comment